Sunday, October 11, 2009

September 20th, 2009, Moving Day

So I'm chillin' in my womb, all warm and cozy, when the walls start to close in around me. The old lady next door was screaming her head off about something, so I decide it's time to upgrade my digs. I made a beeline for the front door and landed in a tub of water. I wasn't expecting that. The old lady next door stopped her yelling, scooped me up, and fed me. Nice. The old lady had an old man with her who seemed to really like me. They were very kind and loving so I decided to move in with them. The three of us bonded right away. I heard another lady say I weighed 7 pounds, 2 ounces, and was 20.5 inches tall. Everything else seemed under control so I fell asleep.





1 comment:

  1. Welcome, Dahlin' Little Girl. And may I say you look a lot less "weathered" than that old lady and her old man do! Must be your youth (1 hour old).

    ReplyDelete