Santa Cooper gave Mom and Dad a great new camera to take better pictures of yours truly so I decided to wear my Christmas clothes and look really cute. Last night we had a big dinner with Mom's family at Todd and Gina's house. After everyone had fun playing "pass the baby" I used my pack and play for the first time and went to bed. The next thing I knew it was morning and there were all these presents under the tree. I got some amazing loot - thanks friends and family!! Memo and Cory came over for a Christmas breakfast and then we went for a walk on the beach. What a great day.
Friday, December 25, 2009
Merry Christmas
Santa Cooper gave Mom and Dad a great new camera to take better pictures of yours truly so I decided to wear my Christmas clothes and look really cute. Last night we had a big dinner with Mom's family at Todd and Gina's house. After everyone had fun playing "pass the baby" I used my pack and play for the first time and went to bed. The next thing I knew it was morning and there were all these presents under the tree. I got some amazing loot - thanks friends and family!! Memo and Cory came over for a Christmas breakfast and then we went for a walk on the beach. What a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment